Temporary Changes For Heating Oil Deliveries for Residential Customers
Due to the Coronavirus, we feel it is necessary to make some changes in an effort to protect you and the driver from contacting and spreading the virus. This is especially a concern of ours since we serve a number of senior customers.
To reduce "at the door transactions" the changes are as follows:
- We prefer the use of credit or debit cards for payment.
This will protect you as well as the driver by reducing the amount of
personal contact. This way the driver will just deliver and avoid face to face contact. The receipt can be left in the door or some other place you designate.
- If you submit your order online, please call in your card number by phone for security purposes since we have not set up online card payments.
- If this payment plan won't work for you... please call us for further instructions
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 757-325-2373.
These measures will stay in place until the virus is at a
level where government agencies no longer consider it a threat.
Please be safe and thanks for your cooperation!
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.